Frequently asked questions
In its simpliest form, the object of our apps is to amass a collection of of characters, athletes, superstars, illustrations, and other forms of collectible creative to celebrate one's love for a particular sport or entertainment brand. App users aim to complete sets to earn collectible awards, build up their collection score via various in-app activities, upgrade their collection by combining cards to craft into more rare collectibles, complete Missions to unlock unique content, and also connect with and follow fellow collectors who share a similar passion for collecting and a specific fandom.
Q: How do odds work?
A: Each pack that is opened has the same chance at containing the desired card. This means that all previously opened or subsequent pack opens do not impact or affect future pack openings.
Q: What do "Odds" mean?
A: Odds are defined as the likelihood that a particular thing will or will not happen. In this instance, it refers to the probability that a particular pack will contain a specified card.
Q: What does "Odds Per Pack" mean?
A: Odds Per Pack refers to the chances that a particular pack will contain a specified card. Each pack operates as its own independent event, so your chances or "odds" are on a per-pack basis.
This means if a pack has a 1:10 chance at a collectible, you will have the same 1:10 chance at acquiring the collectible in the first pack as you do on the tenth.
Q: How are odds represented and why?
A: Pack odds are represented in two ways:
- Ratios (ex: 1:10 or 1 in 10): This refers to your chance per pack at acquiring a designated card. A common misconception is that since the odds state "1:10" that after the tenth pack, you are guaranteed a card. Since our packs operate independently from one another, you have the same chance at acquiring the desired collectible on the first pack as you do on the tenth.
- Percentages (%): This refers to the odds or chances that each of the cards in the pack will be a specific card. This is often used for Base Tier cards and means that each card within a pack has an x% chance of being a specific Base Tier (ex: Base Tier 1 - 70%).
Have other questions not addressed in the above? Check out our extended FAQ on Odds here.
If you need assistance with an issue that you encountered in one of the following apps, please check out the resources below.
- Topps MLB BUNT
- Disney Collect! by Topps
- Marvel Collect! by Topps
- Star Wars Card Trader
- Topps WWE SLAM
- Topps KICK
- The Walking Dead: Card Trader
- Topps HUDDLE
- Topps UFC Knockout
How Can I contact Topps Digital Customer Support?
We have several ways for you to reach out for Support!
- In-App Settings > Support (Best Option): Head to the In-App Settings menu and tap Support for assistance (see steps below).
- This option will save you time by automatically pulling in important information such as your username (if you're signed in), device info, etc.
- Submission Form (2nd Best Option): Submit a ticket for the applicable app by completing a ticket form, seen here.
- Customer Support Email: Lastly you can always submit a ticket by using the applicable app-specific support email address listed below:
- BUNT - BUNT@topps.com
- Disney Collect! - DisneySupport@topps.com
- HUDDLE - HUDDLE@topps.com
- KICK - KICK@topps.com
- Marvel Collect! - Marvel@topps.com
- SLAM - SLAM@topps.com
- Star Wars Card Trader - SWCT@topps.com
- SKATE - SKATE@topps.com
- Walking Dead Card Trader - TWDCT@topps.com
- KNOCKOUT - KNOCKOUT@topps.com
Coins are the primary currency in our digital collectible apps and can be earned in a variety of ways:
- Logging In: Each day you login you are awarded Coins as well as several times throughout the day. Check back to maximize your collection!
- Missions: Complete daily and weekly missions by opening packs, completing trades, completing Fusions, among other actions!
- Special Events: Coins will often be given out to celebrate new app updates, holidays such as 4th of July and New Years, as well as other property specific events such as May the 4th and NYCC.
- Free Coins: Head to the Store, tap on the Free Coins button, and check out the offers here to earn additional Coins.
What is a Trade Rating and how do ratings work?
In short your Trade Rating is a user submitted 5 star rating system which reflects other users feel about past trading interactions. Once a trade has been completed, both collectors will have a chance to rate their experience on 1 to 5 star scale.
How do I keep my Trade Rating high (4 to 5 stars)?
Make fair offers to your fellow collectors and pay attention to what they're asking for, as most collectors are looking to trade for specific cards or sets.