Frequently asked questions
In its simpliest form, the object of our apps is to amass a collection of of characters, athletes, superstars, illustrations, and other forms of collectible creative to celebrate one's love for a particular sport or entertainment brand. App users aim to complete sets to earn collectible awards, build up their collection score via various in-app activities, upgrade their collection by combining cards to craft into more rare collectibles, complete Missions to unlock unique content, and also connect with and follow fellow collectors who share a similar passion for collecting and a specific fandom.
If you need assistance with an issue that you encountered in one of the following apps, please check out the resources below.
- Topps MLB BUNT
- Disney Collect! by Topps
- Marvel Collect! by Topps
- Star Wars™: Card Trader
- Topps NHL SKATE
- Topps WWE SLAM
- Topps KICK
How Can I contact Topps Digital Customer Support?
We have several ways for you to reach out for Support!
- In-App Settings > Support (Best Option): Head to the In-App Settings menu and tap Support for assistance (see steps below).
- This option will save you time by automatically pulling in important information such as your username (if you're signed in), device info, etc.
- Submission Form (2nd Best Option): Submit a ticket for the applicable app by completing a ticket form, seen here.
- Customer Support Email: Lastly you can always submit a ticket by using the applicable app-specific support email address listed below:
- BUNT - BUNT@topps.com
- Disney Collect! - DisneySupport@topps.com
- HUDDLE - HUDDLE@topps.com
- KICK - KICK@topps.com
- Marvel Collect! - Marvel@topps.com
- SLAM - SLAM@topps.com
- Star Wars Card Trader - SWCT@topps.com
- SKATE - SKATE@topps.com
- Walking Dead Card Trader - TWDCT@topps.com
- KNOCKOUT - KNOCKOUT@topps.com